- Home /
- American DJ Saber Spot RGBW
You can remove it at any time.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.
The Saber Spot RGBW is a compact Pinspot with smooth RGBW color mixing from one 15W 4-in-1 Quad LED, and features DMX-512, flicker-free operation, 64 built-in color macros, strobing, electronic dimming and has a 4-Button DMX display system on the rear panel. Its built-in ACL lens produces a razor sharp 4-degree beam angle. The Saber Spot RGBW has a scissor bracket system that allows the fixture to be hung or set on the ground, and is ideal for performance stages, installations, table spotting, lighting retail stores.
- Compact LED Pinspot with ACL lens for a tight, razor sharp beam
- 4-button LED display on rear panel
- Scissor bracket system allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
- Run all night – No duty cycle
- Smooth RGBW color mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- Flicker-free operation for film and television
- 9 built-in Color Macros
- Color strobe effect
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Beam angle: 4-degree
- 15-Watt LED (4-in-1) Quad RGBW LED
- 11 DMX Channel modes: 3/4/4/5/6/6/8/8/9/11/12 channel modes
- 6 Operational modes: Static Color Mode; Color Change Mode; Color Fade Mode; Auto Run Mode; Sound Active Mode and DMX-512 Mode
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cables (In/Out)
- Power Draw: 14W max
- Long Life LEDs (10,000 hrs.)
- 3-pin XLR In/Out pigtails
- powerCON In/Out
- Multi-voltage operation: 100-240V, 47/63Hz
- Dimensions: 3.5”L x 6.75”W x 3.5”H
- Weight: 2.6 lbs.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$199.95|