- Home /
- Blizzard Lighting ThunderStik™
You can remove it at any time.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.
Meet ThunderStik™, a powerful new weapon on the war on darkness! It can cut through the thickest of fog with ease with its 5* 15W RGBW Quad-Color OSRAM™ LEDs, and capture the hearts of an entire crowd with its incredible sharp 5º colored beams. Then, its super fast 250º motorized tiltable head with 3-phase motors can bring down a brilliant moving multi-colored 5-beam intensity with scanner effects that no person can resist. ThunderStik™ also comes with a set of diffusion filters to soften the light output and increase the beam angle to either 30 or 60 degrees wide.
Controlling ThunderStik™ fixtures is a breeze in either Reduced Mode (12-channel) or Standard Mode (32-channel) which both allow smooth 0–100% linear dimming, multiple strobe effects, tilt control, tilt speed, macro effects, RGBW color mixing, separate background color control, built-in patterns, and speed controllable scanner effects. Standard Mode goes a step further to also allow users total control of each individual LEDs R/G/B/W intensity levels.
This fixture also comes equipped with an easy-to-use 4-button LCD control panel, attractive housing, industry standard PowerCON® compatible power In/Out connections, 3/5-pin DMX In/Out jacks, and a set of secure quarter-turn “Omega” quick connect type clamp brackets.
Make huge impact at your next show with the awesome features you can only get from a ThunderStik™! And of course, the ThunderStik™ is backed by Blizzard's 2-year warranty.
- 5* 15W high output RGBW Quad-Color OSRAM™ LEDs
- Moving head with fast & quiet 250º tilt via 3-phase motors
- Sharp multicolor moving beam effects
- Narrow 5º beam angle
- Smooth 0–100% linear dimmer
- Built-in color macros via DMX
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave
- Built-in sound active programs
- Includes 30/60 degree light diffusers
- RGBW color mixing ability in standalone mode
- DMX-512, Auto, Sound Active, & Master-Slave
- PowerCon™ compatible AC power In/Out connectors
- USITT DMX-512 (12/32 Channels)
- 3/5-pin DMX Input/Output
- 4-button control panel menu with 3-color LCD display
- Operating Voltage: 90-250VAC, 50-603HZ
- Power Consumption: 150W
- Light Source: 5* 15W RGBW Quad-Color OSRAM™ LEDs
- Beam Angle: 5°
- Luminous Intensity: 50,200 Lux @ 1M | 20,500 Lux @ 2M
- Max. Operating Temp.: 104° F ambient
- Protocol: USITT DMX-512
- DMX Channels: 12 or 32-channel
- Input: 3/5-pin XLR Male
- Output: 3/5-pin XLR Female
Weight & Dimensions
- Width: 22"
- Depth: 4.4"
- Height: 8.3"
- Weight: 12.2 lbs
- 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$899.99|