- Home /
- Chauvet DJ Rotosphere Q3
You can remove it at any time.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.
Rotosphere Q3 is an easy to use mirror ball simulator with high-power, quad-color LEDs. 3 LED zones emit up to 3 different colors simultaneously and slow rotation speed creates a romantic atmosphere. Rotosphere Q3 is easily controllable with the optional IRC-6 remote and the digital display even allows you to set a color and rotation speed without any controller. Mount Rotosphere Q3 to truss with the included bracket or place it on a stand as a centerpiece.
- Easy to use mirror ball simulator with high-power, quad-color LEDs
- 3 LED zones emit up to 3 different colors simultaneously
- Slow rotation speed creates a romantic atmosphere
- Digital display allows you to set a color and rotation speed without any controller
- Mounts to truss with the included bracket or place it on a stand as a centerpiece
- Easily control static colors and automated programs with the optional IRC-6 remote
- Generate eye-catching effects with sound-activated and automated programs
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- Fits best in the CHS-50 VIP gear bag
- DMX Channels: 3, 9, or 19
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source: 5 LEDs (quad-color RGBW) 7 W, (2.4 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 20 Hz
- Coverage Angle: 360°
- Power Linking: 12 units @ 120 V; 21 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 46 W, 0.7 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Weight: 8.6 lb
- Size: 11" x 13" x 17"
- Approvals: CE
- Rotation Speed: 2 – 19 RPM
- Optional Controllers: IRC - 6
Check Out Our YouTube Video:
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||No|