- Home /
- Chauvet Professional EPIX Srip 2.0
You can remove it at any time.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.
ÉPIX Strip 2.0 is a pixel mapping, one-meter strip that sets up in minutes with minimal technical know-how. Each strip houses 40 tri-colored SMD 5050 LEDs, and has a pixel pitch of 25 millimeters and 120-degree viewing angle. With multiple control options - industry standard Art-Net and Arkaos Kling-net - pixel mapping displays are achieved in minutes. Works seamlessly with ÉPIX Bar 2.0 and uses ÉPIX Drive 642 for data and power distribution.
- Near-effortless pixel mapping and video one-meter strips, that combine to make a system that sets up in minutes with minimal technical know-how
- Easily control each using Art-Net (3.0 compliant) or Arkaos Kling-Net
- Quickly configure these slim, one-meter strips and link up to four in line with RJ45 cables or create vertical effects with new hardware linking system
- Achieve wide viewing angles and excellent color rendering with tri-colored SMD 5050 LEDs covered by a smooth diffuser plate
- Easily manage configuration and software updates with the network-based remote web server
- Works with ArKaos Media Master Express for a plug-n-play system which requires little training to operate
- EPIX Drive 642 is required for operation (see accessories)
- Light Source: 40 LEDs (tri-color RGB) SMD 5050, 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Viewing Angle: 120°Illuminance (clear filter): 1,174 NITS
- Illuminance (frosted filter): 828 NITS
- Pixels: 40 x 1
- Pixel Pitch: 25 mm
- Exterior Color: Black
- Housing Material: Aluminum alloy
- 39.4" x 1.4" x 4.6", 4.4 lb
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$299.99|