- Home /
- ETC Source Four Jr 50 Degree Ellipsoidal
You can remove it at any time.
You have no obligation to purchase the product once you know the price. You can simply remove the item from your cart.
The most light for your money. The power of Source Four® in a compact and economical size! The smaller-scale Source Four Jr™ uses the same technology that made the standard Source Four famous. That means unsurpassed imaging and beam quality.
Compared to many conventional 650W and 1000W ellipsoidal spotlights, Source Four Jr's 575 watts still deliver an even brighter light and offer the flexibility of multiple HPL lamp options and interchangeable lenses.
The Source Four's revolutionary technology gives you a clean white beam for unequaled imaging, crisp pattern projection and a bright even field. There are 3 fixed beam units available (50°, 36° and 26°) and one zoom unit (25° - 50°). All fixtures are supplied with integral framing shutters, pipe clamp and a colorframe. Please choose connector type above.
The Source Four Jr is perfect for -- but never limited to -- smaller theater venues, churches, schools, industrials, and any other application where affordability, space-savings and great performance are the criteria.
Order M-Size Patterns/Gobos for the Source Four Jr.
- 50° Very Wide Lens
- Projection distance from 10' to 20'
- Rugged die cast aluminum construction
- 20 gauge stainless steel shutters in a bi-plane assembly
- Interchangeable lens tubes with smooth–running teflon guides provide three user-fit field angle options
- High impact, thermally insulated knobs and shutter handles
- Two accessory slots, and a top mounted, gel frame retainer
- Steel yoke with two mounting positions
- Positive locking, hand-operated yoke clutch
- Slot for stainless steel patterns
- Slot with sliding cover for motorized pattern devices or optional iris
- Optimized optical system for efficient photometric performance
- Projector-quality, high contrast aspheric lens
- Faceted borosilicate reflector with dichroic cold mirror coating removes greater than 90% infrared radiation (heat) and reflects greater than 95% of visible light
- Reflector secured with anti-vibration shock mounts
- Tool free, positive locking X, Y and Z lamp centering adjustments, unaffected by relamping
- Beam edge continually adjustable hard-to-soft
- UL and cUL Listed
- 115-240V, 50/60Hz
- High temperature 3–conductor 36” leads in a glass fiber outer sleeve
- Supports ETC Dimmer Doubling™ technology
- Lamp: HPL compact tungsten filament contained in a krypton-filled quartz envelope
- 575W Maximum
- Integral die cast aluminum heat sink lamp base
- UL and cUL Listed
- 7"W x 10"H (with Yoke) x 19"D, 10 lbs
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||No|